Fast and Secure Filing to EDD
New CA Law for Employers
New CA law requires employers with 10+ employees to e-file all employment tax returns, wage reports, and payroll tax deposits to the Employment Development Department (EDD), California’s largest tax collection agency.
How can EDD Help?
Meet the new CA e-file and e-pay law requirement with EDD’s E-Services for Business. Enrollment is fast, easy, secure, and at no cost to you. Create your account and manage your filings online 24-7.
Why Use E-Services for Business?
- Saves time by saving basic information for future transactions
- File employment tax returns and wage reports
- Pay payroll tax deposits and make other liability payments
- View, adjust, and print returns and reports previously submitted online
- View your current and past three years of payroll tax rates
E-File with EDD’s Help
About Employment Development Department
The Employment Development Department (EDD) is California’s largest tax collection agency and handles the audit and collection of payroll taxes and maintains employment records.